Assembly Instruction Video - UDP Models
Ultra Corporation warrants all parts to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 2 years from the date of the retail purchase.
This Warranty is limited to the first retail purchaser and is not transferable. The liability of Ultra Corporation shall not exceed the repair or replacement of defective parts and does not include any costs for labour to remove and reinstall the defective part, transportation to or from the factory and any other materials required to make the repair. This warranty does not cover failures or malfunctions resulting from the following:
- Failure to properly install and maintain in accordance with our published installation instructions.
- The workmanship of any installer of the product.
- If used around pool/spas, not maintaining a proper chemical balance; pH level between 7.2 and 7.8. Total Alkalinity (T.A.) between 80 to 120 ppm. Total dissolved solids less than 2000 ppm.
- Abuse, alteration, negligence or acts of God.
- Use of non-factory parts or accessories.
- Chemical contamination due to improper cleaners being used.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: This is the only warranty given by Ultra Corporation. No one is authorized to make warranties on Ultra Corporation’s behalf. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties or fitness for a particular purpose and merchantability. Ultra Corporation expressly disclaims and excludes any liability for consequential, incidental, indirect or punitive damages for breach of any expressed or implied warranty. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary by state.
WARRANTY CLAIMS: For prompt warranty consideration, contact your dealer and provide the following information: proof of purchase and date of installation. The installer will contact the factory for instructions regarding the claim