Ultradrain - UDP75
This particular model is ideally suited for numerous applications both indoor and outdoor where visual aesthetics are required to be maintained, yet still give good weathering, water flow and durability.
This product allows a 545 L/M high water flow rate. Due to this UDP75 models robust construction, it can be used as a conduit in factory floors, providing unlimited access in the future. When use for this purpose the top is a solid piece of 3mm 25 micron anodised aluminium giving great strength and durability ratings throughout it’s lifespan. The channel itself is 100% recyclable virgin PVC.
Designed here in New Zealand.
Our Options for Ultradrain UDP75
High Performance Modular Linear Drainage
Parts & Fittings
- End Outlet
- Bottom Outlet
- Right Angle Corner
- End Cap
- Construction Cover
Product is designed for DWV Pipe Sizing.
Open End Discharge 0.5 Fall to Cesspit
Vehcile Rating: 1000kg per infalted tyre
ULTRADRAIN FEATURES ?
- Channel has a inbuilt 6 degree fall, to eliminate pooling
- Honeycomb grate option, specifically design for leafy areas
- Alloy top is now a compression fit, to help with structural integrity
- Simply use PVC Solvent Cement for any joins
- Pre-made right angle corners available
- Can also be used for ducting and other commercial purposes, such as airflow for indoor pools.