About The Ultra Jack Pedestal System
UltraJack is an adjustable plastic pedestal designed to support our CMP brand of structural porcelain tile and they can also be used to support our natural stone products. UltraJacks are commonly seen supporting tile installed over decks covered with waterproofing membrane this system quickly and simply allows for compliance under E3 of the New Zealand building code.
The UltraJack system is also used to form suspended commercial floors that then allow for data and power cabling or perhaps water piping requirements into areas where multiple work stations are required for various industries. The UltraJack has many advantages over traditional systems used to suspend flooring here are some of them.
Features of the UltraJack System
- Varying sizes for any project
- Easy to install & light weight
- High compressive strength
- Progressively height adjustable
- Quick water drainage
- Perfect for hiding wiring, cables, drain pipes etc
- Better thermal insulation
- Large contoured base designed to mitigate membrane damage
- UV Stable
- Easily removed and re-usable
- Adaptable to support a range of materials e.g. tile & decking.
- Huge range of accessories & sizes available
- Self leveling head system
- Green locking ring system
- Base slope corrector
- Acoustic Pads
Timber Decking Installation
Step 1/ Line up your pedestals into correct lines Step 2/ Put your joists on the pedestal Step 3/ Fix & secure the joist on the pedestal Step 4/ Fix the decking planks/panels on the joist
Self-Leveling Head Systems
Helps create a level finish across varying amounts of falls and heights.