Ultradrain - UDP100
The Original Ultra Drain Profile
The Ultra Drain Alloy grating is extruded in a 6063A Aluminium alloy to provide a high tensile top with very consistent forming qualities which is then marine anodised to give an extremely high corrosive resistant finish.
These versatile drain systems can be either locked into place between pavers or concreted into place, dependent upon which application it is being used for.
Ultra Drain Plus UDP100 is 2m long and available in 1xPiece or 2xPiece packs
Designed here in New Zealand.
Our options for your Ultradrain UDP100
High Performance Modular Linear Drainage
Parts & Fittings
- End Outlet
- Side Outlet
- Bottom Outlet
- Right Angle Corner
- End Cap
- Construction Cover
Product is designed for DWV Pipe Sizing.
Open End Discharge 0.5 Fall to Cesspit
Vehicle Rating: 1000kg per inflated tire
ULTRADRAIN FEATURES ?
- Channel has a inbuilt 6 degree fall, to eliminate pooling
- Honeycomb grate option, specifically design for leafy areas
- Alloy top is now a compression fit, to help with structural integrity
- Simply use PVC Solvent Cement for any joins
- Pre-made right angle corners available
- Can also be used for ducting and other commercial purposes, such as airflow for indoor pools.